Today Dad finally drilled a hole in the countertop and my cabinet area of my room is finally functional as my soap studio. I had brought 2 microwaves with in the move to potentially use. Dad hooked up the bigger seemingly nicer one and we were going to put the other in storage as a spare in case I ever needed it. Well, it never got to storage because a little while later I went to use the microwave and found that it turns on and appeared to be cooking, but it didn't create any heat after the two minutes I set it for. At least I already had a spare and I didn't have to mess up the kitchen, which finally has clean counter space after Dad and I coming home from the cottage to find the kitchen stuff, as we we call it, exploded.
Post a Comment